Michelle,

I can't believe how insensitive you are.  Calling Simon "Naughty" - he's just enjoying some hard earned play time. :-)  This is the best news I've heard in a long time!  (BTW- my first line was a joke).  Temporary or not, enjoy the reprieve and let us know how he does.  I never would've dreamed I'd see a post like this one about him.  It gives me a great deal of hope and has me rethinking my feelings about the whole euthanasia issue.  Had he been mine, I probably would've helped him to the bridge that weekend when he seemed so close a couple weeks ago.  Lucky for him, he lives with you.