Well, good for you, I bet you are taking a sigh of relief, not to mention trating yourself to a meal....I am glad they found you alot of people would not care for them or would have given them up but you stuck through it, great job ;-))
Cherie

Faye Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This has been a horrendously expensive year for the cats. I neutered and
spayed 6 cats. Vaccinated them and Felv/Fiv tested them. That ran into about
$2000. They all had eye infections when they came and I have had a tapeworm
epidemic. I have spent over $1400 on Advantage. (I will be ordering from
Australia next spring). In August, Magellan had his weird
pneumonia/lungworm mess and that cost $1000. I had an outbreak of URIs with
3 cats getting sick. The frequent dewormings at the vet (until I could get
praziqiantel over the counter) was $400 a month. My food bill averages
about $175-250 a month. Magellan got diarrhea and needed a vet visit along
with FELV test.

My head swims when I think about it all. For a person that does not have a
single positive cat, this has been unbelievable. I got through it though.
I ate Ramen noodle! s for 5 months but I got through it. Everything is paid
in full. My crew is bright eyed and bush tailed.

I am biased but I think they are drop dead gorgeous too.