Simon is not eating at all this morning so that definitely will not work. I
either need to pill him or he does not get it.
Michelle

In a message dated 2/4/05 9:22:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< i give princess (jelly roll's sister who is still negative-just got her
test

results back yesterday)500 1x daily for her sneezing. i use solgar capsules

and open them up and spread in her food. i looked thru my vets guide

tonatural remedies for cats and one dr for herpes said 250-500 a day, the

second said 250 2x daily for average sized cat. before reading on this list

that others gave their +'s lysine, i didn't (and actually keep forgetting to

add it to clancy's routine). my book mentioned it's good for inflammatory

conditions of the gums like stomatitis. i'd suggest opening the capsule and

sprinkling half of it in his food and mixing up really really good. clancy

my remaining postive eats his pills and capsules in those pill pockets but

i've learned i've got to watch him with capsules as once he's crunched down

on them,the powder spills out.

barbara