Hi

On Sat, Jun 01, 2024 at 05:19:26PM +0200, Tomas Härdin wrote:

[...]

> > * Fund professional real live presence on multimedia / FOSS /
> > buisness related
> >   events.
>
> Also reasonable. I could help man a booth at IBC or any other event in
> Europe

Iam strongly in favor of that! Though i have no idea about cost (for IBC)
which probably requires someone to sponsor a booth if its not free.
Or any details. But i think its probably best if you mail thilo as he
was helping with FFmpeg presence on many european booths

thx

[...]

Nations do behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
-- Abba Eban