> I always have an extra chair in my booth. Come sit a spell. Gail White,
> Ozark Carding

You know, this might be an excellent suggestion for all venders.  If you
have a place for people to sit and rest, they are just might buy something.
It's easy to walk by a booth and not see anything you want, but if you're
sitting there relaxed, you start to look at little things and notice other
things, and pretty soon, you can't live without it.  And, others will notice
that there is a place to rest, and might come back that way later.

Great idea, Gail!

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail