> like to see an area set aside that could hold 3-4 separate groups, with
> tables and chairs, and a bulletin board that allows people to informally
> reserve one of those areas for talking about a particular aspect of
> fiber for a 2-3 hour chunk of time.

Holly,

I think this is a great idea and would also be a nice place for spinning
groups to post their normal meeting times/places. I often find people who
come to look at my fleeces ask about spinners/groups in their area (which
sometimes I know and sometimes I don't). I will absolutely suggest something
like this for next year. If nothing else, at least the bulletin board and
some space even if it isn't 'reserved'.

We do provide lots of picnic tables in niches and places, some covered, some
open, that people are free to sit and chat for however long they desire.
Also have a lot of grassy open space for kids to run off energy in between
serious shopping or eating bouts.

Thanks for a great idea.

To all of you who have requested a booklet from NH Sheep and Wool Festival I
have forwarded on your addresses to the mailing  committee. Also the entire
booklet is going to be put onto the web site (they are hoping no later than
beginning April) which is www.yankeeshepherd.com.

Nadine

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail