Hi --

I don't remember the beginning of this thread, but I'm on my way this year
from Montana to the MD Sheep and Wool Festival  -- for the 2nd time.  I went
last year and was overwhelmed by the number of vendors.

I really thought it was amazing and had a wonderful time.

I guess what disappointed me the most was that I had wanted to try a couple
of different electric wheels to compare them.  I did find the Spin Tech booth
but could not get anywhere near the spinner to try it.  Never saw any others.

This year I was thinking about trying out a Little Gem Majacraft just to see
how different it is from the Rose, but have no idea how to find specific
vendor carrying what I want to try it out.  We just don't have a lot of
opportunities to try equipment in MT.

I'd like to try different drum carders, but didn't see any set up to use.

I was looking for one type of yarn in a very specific color and finally found
that at the end of the day luckily.

I found one real bargain but most of what I saw was fairly pricey.  I imagine
the vendors have to pay a lot for those booths.

Anyway, that's my experience coming to the biggest festival in the country
and only having one day to spend shopping.

 Looking forward to trying it again-
Hedy

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail