Progressive News & Views (since 1982)

To: Daevid MacKenzie.
It appears you have done some homework. That's good.
  .. Thanks for posting the information about Cohen's credentials,
clearances, and all the rest. It gives us something to wrap our thoughts
around --- and for those who are interested, to research - and either
confirm or deny the veracity of your data, which is what I intend to do.

Hank

      -----
     / o o \
Hank Roth's Place - http://pnews.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (on the InterNUT since 1982)