Progressive News & Views (since 1982)
Eye of the beholder. Those who cannot see what Israel has done
wrong...and terribly wrong....are not unlike those who believe the US
can do no wrong.  It's a pointless discussion.
Read the Tikkun and Voices for Peace pages..... stop labeling Jews who
want a just peace as being 'too far left.'  Look at the truth.....or at
least the experiences of both sides.... not just that of the
Israelis.... not the Jews...  the Israelis...  This is a political, not
a religious war.  It's over land and water rights...and the right wing
zealots are pawns.  They were paid huge bucks to settle in lands they
had no legal right to.  If you play with International law.... and say
it is just the work of lawyers, you destroy the premise of civilized
nations living under law.  That's nonsense.