Progressive News & Views (since 1982)
I've lived in the region.  I'm married to an Israeli who served in the
military.... I have family there galore.... and we have many many
Palestinian friends who have experienced the domination of a military
power in their region more than any other group in recent history. We
have seen their land confiscated.. even inside Israel itself....as
'security' measures...and compensated for at pre 1948 prices.... no
choices given.  But, I won't convince you...so let's let it go.  Yours
is the attitude that will ensure more deaths and destruction..... the
claim that Israelis have the RIGHT to Arab land in the territories ends
any rational discussion.
Peace
Reg

      -----