From: ALLM Rose
Sent: martedì 26 settembre 2000 11.14
Subject: Vuescan/Old Kodachrome Unable to Focus

Hello,

Quick question.  I was scanning a 33 year old slide of Kodachrome, unknown
ASA, in my LS-30 with Vuescan.  Anyway, Vuescan could not focus on the slide
with the infrared channel enabled, but could when disabled.  Does anyone
know what caused this, my scanner/hardware or Vuescan?  Has anyone else had
a similar problem.

BTW, I tried Nikonscan for grins, and it worked fine (though color biased,
as usual).  Thanks,

Mark Rose
Misawa AB, Japan
Homepage:  http://home.attmil.ne.jp/b/allmrose/