Tomasz wrote:
> The price of the scanner is the decisive factors, so I'm only considering
> a 35mm scanner. But, preferably from Nikon. Preferably with 4000dpi

If you're in the market for 4000dpi give serious thought to the Polaroid
SS4000.  It's been on the market a while now, gives great results and support
from polaroid seems excellent - they even listen to feedback from this list.
 Just because Nikon makes great cameras it doesn't mean they're the only
choice in scanners - and that's coming from someone who owns a Nikon LS30.

Rob

Rob Geraghty [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wordweb.com