Byron wrote:
>Out of focus LS30 scans are quite common on my friends machine.  And I've
>encountered it many times on other LS30's so they must have some kind of
>problem in this area.  So out of focus scans don't necessarily mean it
is
>busted...just try again with your fingers crossed...it eventually seems
>to work.

I haven't had problems with the autofocus, although some images focus better
than others for reasons I can't fathom.  Anyway, maybe those people who
are having focusing problems should try updating the BIOS and Nikonscan
to see if that helps, or try focussing on specific areas of the image using
the appropriate tool in Nikonscan.

Rob

Rob Geraghty [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wordweb.com