> Unfortunately not, though I have noticed them as well:(
>
> Run as it is now, via a remote listserver, I have no more insight than
> anyone else except for a few admin commands I have to send by email. I
> have to take problems up with my ISP.

For what it is worth: I am on several, completely unrelated lists that ALL
show this problem: Empty messages, sometimes truncated messages, where only
the last part of a longer reply is visible.  I had blamed it on my ISP (as
I use the same ISP for all those lists), but if everybody else sees them,
too, I am not sure if it is not a fault in some type of protocol. The most
weird thing is that some people receive the complete message, others only a
truncated piece or nothing.

Barbara Nitz