At 04:20 PM 4/30/02, Fisher, Allen wrote:
>Please remember that Coda does not officially monitor this list, in general
>all feature requests should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] I'm simply doing some research on the specific
>issue of Finale's defaults and would welcome your input.

I'm not sure if this is the best way to make these suggestions, but here
they are nonetheless:

1) I'd like to have more field options in File Info, and they should be
capable of being user-defined. For example, I'd like to have fields called
"Album" and "Artist." I realize I can do this manually with the Text Tool,
but having this under File Info would make it easier to incorporate these
into my own templates.

2) I'd like to see a permanent way of configuring names under Part
Extraction/Generate names. I don't want the %n option for naming parts, but
EVERY time I extract parts, I must fiddle with this. It would be nice if
one's choices here stuck with the saved template.

Thank you.