On 18.06.2002 12:54 Uhr, Javier Ruiz wrote

> Well, I have got mixed results, so my remark.
>
> But I should give it a try now during my 5 month holiday period.

Here is some additional info for Ghostscript on Mac:

There are two different implementations of Ghostscript for Mac. The one I
use is MacGhostView (as opposed to MacGSView), and it includes an
application called PS2PDF which converts postscript files to PDF. It is
based on the latest version of Ghostscript. The standard setup works for
most applications (you may have to change things for colour prepress, but
that's another story).

Here is the URL:
http://www.kiffe.com/macghostview.html

You will also need to install a postscript driver, preferably using the
Acrobat 3.0 PPD printer description file, available from the Adobe site.

You should set the printer driver to include all fonts.

The results are pretty good and produce proper PDFs that include vector
graphics and fonts.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com