Yes, Philip, that´s what I have used and I am still far to get a good PDF
file. Somehow the crochets (?) of the eighth notes don¹t fit perfectly with
the stems.
I have used both Apple and Adobe drivers to make the PS file.

[Absolutely irrelevant, please skip it:
Well, Corea won Italy and now will be defeated by Spain next Saturday.
Personally I prefer the NFL...but sometimes a good soccer game is okay if
you have a good bottle of chill white wine...]