Gracias, Linda, for your  long answer.

Now I see that USA (or better said your personal beahviour)  is well ahead
compared with Spain in this difficult business/art.

Be sure that in Spain 95% of musicians don´t know what is "work for hire".
The same than all the choir conductors who I know only buy (when they do it)
one single copy and simply make photocopies.
I have seen the archive of one of this choirs, and it is impressive to see
all those Arvo Pärt pieces phoocopied. Great deal for Universal Edition!

All your explanations are very helpful to me, many thanks again.

Javier.