"David W. Fenton" wrote:
> quadrupling the number of metatool keys

Gracious. I just can't let this go by. Occasionally I have gone back to
Fin97 to avoid re-editing an old doc. It is the SLAG MINES! (Single
undo, lotsa bugs that have since been fixed, no staff styles.) And only
9 metatools. Invariably I have upgraded the document.

I think David is *determined* to resist change at all cost, if he can
figure out a way to pooh-pooh such a useful feature. (I want *more*
metatool keys. There's no reason the special chars can't be metatools too.)

Well, David, resist away. It is a long, hard struggle that is doomed to fail.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com