>I think the point is that people like me do not even want to hear the words
>volume controller, or key velocity. Plus when I tried this kind of thing it
>always tended to go wrong: ie I created a crescendo to a ff on to get the ff
>back at normal volume - a bit of an anti-climax.
>

>Johannes

Hear hear! Some other words I would like never to have to deal with:
channel, patch, bank. And I would like a snare drum to sound like a
snare drum no matter what line or space I put it on, without creating
or manipulating a percussion map or anything even remotely resembling
one.

And just to put a specific question in here: Why does playback stop
for notes tied across a barline, and what can be done about it?
--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press

http://www.kallistimusic.com