In a message dated 12/07/2002 19:40:21 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I will bow to your experience about pairing of parts on a page, but
there is a terrible flaw in your logic here:

Hi David,

I stand by my plea that if parts MUST be paired, then it should be 1&2, 3&4 but better still parts should be individual for ease of reading (also so that when I lose my part, I can have a day off until the librarian does something about it).

But when it comes to logic, if you can find anything that I have posted to this list (or any other) which is governed by logic I will send you a photograph of a five pound note to spend as you wish!

All the best,

Lawrence

http://lawrenceyates.co.uk