-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Pĺ vegne af Éric Dussault
Sendt: 15. juli 2002 23:41
Til: FINALE
Emne: RE: [Finale] Music Fonts

> Then how about a the font collection from
> http://www.bayard-nizet.com/Polices_fr.html (Vituoso, etc.) These
> aren't freeware! But maybe you like them. There are pdf files of the
> fonts on the site. Mike

I don't want to talk for Johannes, but I think he is looking for NEW
fonts, not expanded versions of the Maestro font. As I am also
interested by the subject, we are talking here about font sets that are
not made from the fonts we all already know. Is that it? Anyway
Bayard-Nizet fonts seem to be quite good...

Eric