On 16.07.2002 9:08 Uhr, Patrick Hubers wrote

>> I forgot to mention "Revere". It comes with Graphire Music Press and I
>> believe it is available as a separate purchase as well. Mais, ca coute
>> tres cher. I find it's G clef _most_ pleasing.
>
> I wasn't aware that this was available separately, else I would have
> mentioned it. The sample pages on their site show an overall very nice
> font. And indeed, their G-clef is beautiful -- probably the most difficult
> element to get "right" and also the most visible in any score.

I cannot find any info on their font being sold separately, and they don't
have a demo of Graphire either (this is the way to get some of the fonts, I
guess, no idea how this will get you into legal problems if you use such a
font for commercial work).

You are right about the treble clef being the most difficult element to get
right, and most music fonts have one that looks very much like the Breitkopf
one. Which I don't particularly like.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com