At 9:11 +0200 27/09/2002, Pierre Bailleul wrote:
>1.I'd like to cancel all manuals input made in special tool palette like,
>note position, accidentals mover, beam extension.

You can undo most of these things with Mass Edit - Clear Items.
Choose "Only Selected Items", "Entries", then check all the items
that correspond to your needs. This will clear notehead positioning,
but not note position: in order to do this, you must go to Document
Options - Music Spacing and choose "Manual Positioning: Clear", then
apply music spacing.

>2.In few measures, I have a bizarre beat chart spacing which is not
>cancelled even when I apply or change music spacing.

Difficult to answer this without more details. What's bizarre about
the spacing? Are there any hidden layers? Does the passage use
independent time signatures? What items are checked in "Avoid
Collision" in Music Spacing Options?...

Best wishes,

Michael Cook