At 1:38 PM 09/27/02, Michael Cook wrote:

>You can undo most of these things with Mass Edit - Clear Items.
>Choose "Only Selected Items", "Entries", then check all the items
>that correspond to your needs. This will clear notehead positioning,
>but not note position: in order to do this, you must go to Document
>Options - Music Spacing and choose "Manual Positioning: Clear", then
>apply music spacing.

I find it easier to clear Note Position adjustments from the Special Tool.
Just select that tool, select all (cmd-A on Mac), and type clear. That
resets all the notes in the selected measure. I find this much easier than
the roundabout way with Music Spacing Options.  I could see resorting to
that if you had a long string of several measures you wanted to clear, but
I don't think that's ever come up for me.

mdl