Having played weddings for more than 40 years, I played this celebrated chime sequence who knows how many times. Today someone asked me what the pitch sequence was for this familiar item. The caller had just acquired an old grandfather's clock and felt something was amiss when it chimed the partial hours and hours. I have been off the organ bench for six years now. I think I remember the proper sequence, but I would not stake my life on it.

One of you scholars will surely know what the proper sequence is. I have heard it played by various organists and they did not all agree. Either a Finale (FinWin2003a) attachment or a printout of the pitch sequence would be fine.

TIA.

Ken Fowler