Hi Ken & Philip et al--

I too have heard it in F, but play it in various keys, depending on the
timbre of the lowest note- I want good decay without brassiness.....
and a slight variation on the third line.... the whole as follows........
and the *last note* I have recently heard as the low F rather than G.....
FWIW.....

gcdG
Gdec
ecdG