At 01/06/2003 01:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 06/01/2003 17:25:49 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

ECDG
GDEC
EDCG
GDEC
Our town hall clock used the above sequence (using each line to represent the quarter hours) something I remember from my childhood before strangers who had not grown up with its friendly bells moved into town and had it stopped.

No, I can't imagine why anyone would want this played at their wedding either. A friend of mine had the theme from "The Dambusters" played - much more appropriate I think.
The brass quintet got lost on the way to our wedding. We did the Cage thing. Perhaps I owed royalties, although his name was not mentioned ;-)

Phil Daley < AutoDesk >
http://personal.monad.net/~p_daley