On 02.02.2003 19:53 Uhr, David H. Bailey wrote

> When you get to the page layout aspect of things, after you already have
> the music spacing in all the other measures as you want it and can turn
> off Automatic Spacing, you can simply make those measures with the
> repeated figurations that you have displaying as slash notation a lot
> smaller by dragging the barlines to the left.

No, because I am not using the repeat symbols for the whole measure. There
are still notes in the first part of the measure, which will get very
squashed unless I do very time consuming adjustments to the beat chart.

Anyway, I eventually deleted the notes in question and replaced them with
quarter rests, which spaces better than just having nothing in the measure
(since the slashes take up the space of the quarter rests).

By the way, I also learned that I should not use the % symbol but the /
slash notation.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com