Help. I apologize if I have missed something obvious. I am haveing trouble coordinating my tap in with hyperscribe. In a piano score I was doing, I had a right hand part for "color my world" that I wanted to add a bass part too. I playing while hearing the right hand part. It sounded perfect as I was playing it, yet when I looked at the result — and played it back — the result was off by one eighth. So the part I played in started with an eighth note rest. Aargh. I've had similar problems trying to just play a piece into Finale with hyperscribe. What stupid little thing have I missed?

yours truly confused,

Andrew