[Dennis Bathory-Kitsz:]

>>Cathy
>>Berberian was credited with very little at the level of authorship -- only
>>as performer, and never as co-composer, which she must have been in such
>>works as "Visage." History, I think, will correct that.

[Andrew Stiller:]

>I doubt it. Not unless history is also prepared to grant co-composer
>credit to an awful lot of violinists for an awful lot of violin
>concertos.

     Szymanowski, in his Second Violin Concerto, credits Pavel Kochanski, for
whom he wrote the concerto, for consultation in writing the concerto's cadenza -
or did Kochanski actually compose it?  I don't seem to have my score handy, so I
can't check.  But Szymanowski gave full credit for those parts of the work
contributed by Kochanski, whether as composition or technical advise that affect
Szymanowski's composing.

                         Regards,
                          Michael Edwards.