You can create just what you want using the shape expressions -- in the shape designer you can mix fonts.

Stan Lord wrote:
Thanks for all the replies.

What I would like to do is to is to imput "D.S. al Coda - then the segno sign"
and
"To Coda - then the hot cross bun sign"

in one expression - as opposed to two expessions.

With Maestro and Engraver font(etc.) the "segno" and "hot cross bun" and
there but normal text is not included. Hence two expressions needed.
Does anyone manage to do this (cope with it) using one font?

It can be done with Golden Age text font but this ia a "handwriting" font
and not (for me) satisfactory.

Stan Lord
London

I use Helvetica for chords, because I prefer a sans-serif font for a
"cleaner" look.

I didn't quite understand your use of the word "cope".....were you asking
how to input those, what font to use...?? The Coda symbol and the segno
symbol are in the font and are accessed with the repeat tool. If you can
explain your question a little better maybe I can answer it better.

Richard Huggins
Tyler, Texas