Title: Re: [Finale] layout bug?
On 9.6.2003 01:35, "Daniel Dorff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anyone had a strange problem with systems repeating from the bottom of one page to the top of the next page?

In Finale 2003a for Windows, this is a saxophone & piano piece using 4 systems of 3-staff on letter-size paper, and on many pages, I find for example system 8 at the bottom of page 2 and the same system again at the top of page 3.  This occurs on screen and in printing, but the midi playback is correct.

I wonder if there's a prevention trick I don't know about, or if this is a known bug?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Daniel Dorff

Try to update the layout
CCortez