In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andrew Stiller
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>One little-known trick introduced in recent versions
>allows you to respace all the staves in a given system without using
>a plugin. You just optimize the system, go to the Staff tool, select
>any or all of the lower handles in that system, and choose Respace
>Staves from the Staff menu.

Thanks Andrew! Something else I hadn't noticed (WinFin 2000c - not even
all that recent).

BTW I hope everyone is being careful about changing subject lines.
There's so much coming in on this list that I'm deleting lots of
messages unread on the basis of their subjects.

Patsy

--
Patsy Moore AGSM ARCM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Teaching accompanist