David,

I understand, and that is the way it has always worked. What you see on the staff is what you hear (speedy--is what you play) regardless of staff transposition. It's a pain, but I imagine the opposite would be a pain to some people as well--that is, if it meant that in speedy you play in the note you want to see (transposed), but hear it in correct sounding pitch. I would get used to that and like it, but it could be more confusing to some folks.

I wouldn't mind seeing a toggle for this behavior in the Options menu or somewhere.

Tim