Dear Wise Ones

Can anyone tell me what a *typical* *traditional* Klezmer band line-up of
instruments would be?  I need to arrange some music in that style, and have
in mind that clarinet and violin are prominent, possibly also accordion -
but other than that am not so sure!

I've done several web searches for Klezma, Klezmer, and Klesmer, but nearly
always I get directed to sites that are dealing with the current revival of
the music, particularly in terms of "fusion" with bluegrass folk, jazz,
blues and even rock music.

To be slightly TAN, if I need to, how should I go about writing for the
accordion?  Does it use standard 5 line notation, or does it have a system
of its own, similar to guitar tablature (for example)?  (With apologies, I
*do* have reference books, including a certain list member's invaluable
orchestration tome, but they are currently in storage pending a house move!)

Many thanks for any and all help you may be able to give.

Best wishes

Steve Sandiford
Manchester, UK