On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 08:08 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

On 26.06.2003 16:52 Uhr, P & P Dirks wrote

Great ideas - however, (correct me if I'm wrong) , one can only open/print
Finale files in Acrobat Reader if you have the complete version of the
program, which inlcudes Acrobat Distiller 4.05 (for conversion).

There are other ways to produce PDFs, eg Ghostscript. Works very well.

For the interested, the Ghostscript port for Mac (MacGSView) is available here:
<http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Eghost/macos/index.htm>

You can export pages as EPS files and then use MacGSView to convert them to PDFs. It runs in Classic, so if you wanted to skip a step and just print from the viewer you'd run into the same printer issue that got you to this point. Also (rather unfortunately), it seems that you cannot combine several EPS files into a multi-page PDF, so you'd have to convert and print each page individually.

...patiently waiting for FinMac2k4...