In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Daniel Dorff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Staying on the symphony theme you can get two for the price of one at
the beginning of Brahms 4: Descending M3, ascending m6. Great piece for
anyone to know!

Like Linda I sorted out intervals in relation to scales, and teach them
that way.

Patsy

--
Patsy Moore AGSM ARCM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Teaching accompanist