At 04:10 PM 8/8/03 +0200, d. collins wrote:
>But I'm only at the stage where I'm trying to understand what's
>going on.
>So I'm also very wary, and would like to know how
>troublesome this one will be.

Since Makemusic chose to dissemble on their website, I don't trust them
now. Period.

Anything short of lifting this protection scheme, whatever it is
(especially if it's the system-damaging PACE software), doesn't cut it.
They've already been marginally, um, 'honest'. Their credibility is wiped.

And troublesomeness, whatever it is, doesn't even address the ethical issue
of Finale issuing victimware.

The Other Dennis