Take it easy.....
Why should we be disappointed or even furious?
Don't forget that estimated 70% of the use of Finale is illegal.
It is copied on music schools etc.
So far Finale did survive with their unprotected policy.
But it is wise to protect the software.
Forcing illegal customers to pay.
Finale is still a cheap program compared to Sibelius.
And all the new features are very promising
and deserves our loyal support.

Davo

Davo van Peursen
(Sr. Music Editor at MuziekGroep Nederland)
Paulus Potterstraat 14
1071 CZ  Amsterdam
The Netherlands
phone: +31(0)20 3058922