Dear All,

Thanks very much for your help. It works!

Now, I've got a few more queries:

1) Is it common that the music I played in the keyboard, end up to be
inaccurate in the finale score? The thing is that there are slurs, triplets
and dotted quaver notes appearing here and there, even when I am not playing
that. Do I need to adjust some of the settings?

2) My midi keyboard is the yamaha portable grand dgx-500. This keyboard has
a c3 in the middle to differentiate left and right hand playings. Thus when
I played both hands at the right of the c3, it appeared to be chords in
treble clef only, how can automatically set two treble clefs when i played
that way?

3) Is there any good books that you recommend for beginner like me?

Thanks and regards,
Jonathan