At 1:43 PM +0800 10/13/03, Stanford Chong wrote:
Hi Craig, Chris,

I am still trying to figure out all the things you wrote, thanks anyway.
The more I do, the more frustrated I am, feel like getting back to the old
''pencil and paper'' style :)

What's the site for the online manual, again? Thanks.

Jon

By "online" we mean installed on your computer, available under the Help menu. If you don't have it, then something went badly wrong with your installation and you should talk to tech support, or you are using an illegal copy and we are not going to give you any more help. We have all paid for our copies and don't want to do anything to contribute to the possible downfall of the company that makes Finale.

If the problem is, indeed, a bad installation, then accept my apologies and ignore the rant.

Christopher