Hi all,

This is a long shot indeed -- since I was unable to uncover any info on the internet -- but what the hell, eh?

Does anyone know of a hack to enable dual-monitor support on the original Radeon graphics card (Mac edition)?

When I ordered my second monitor, I (stupidly) assumed that because my Radeon has both VGA and DVI outs, that it would support dual monitors. Well, it doesn't -- at least, not as far as I can tell. When you have a VGA monitor plugged in, the DVI output is disabled, and vice versa.

Does anyone know if there's a hack somewhere out there that will enable dual monitor support on this card? (Long shot, I know -- I think it's probably a hardware limitation.)

Can anyone confirm for me that the Radeon 7000 (in all other respects an *inferior* graphics card to the original Radeon) actually supports dual displays? (It *says* it does on ATI's info page, but I am wary... once bitten, twice shy.)

Oh, and anyone want to buy a Radeon PCI in good working condition? [grin]

Thanks,

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]