No, no, Darcy, you were asking for someone to confirm on the _Radeon 7000
PCI_ Thatīs what I have, and indeed it works (see the bottom of this
message).

[In fact I use it because I needed 4 monitors for virtual staging project.
My G4/733 has a dual Nvidia card that I bought to someone.]

Have you tried the latest ATI drivers? they worked better for me that the
ones that came with the card.

Sorry If I misunderstood your question.
Javier.