Javier,

Are you *sure* that you have an original Radeon, and not a Radeon 7000? Do you have an AGP Radeon or a PCI Radeon? Are you plugging in *both* monitors to the Radeon? (That would be weird, since the default video card that came with your G4/733 is perfectly good. Unless you needed *three* monitors... )

Everyone I've spoken to tells me that dual monitor support on the original Radeon (Mac Edition) is impossible. Dual display support was only introduced with the Radeon 7000 (which, unfortunately, has inferior 3D performance).

If you somehow managed to plug two monitors into an original Radeon PCI and get them both working simultaneously, I would like very much to know how you did this!

Cheers,

- Darcy

-----

[EMAIL PROTECTED]