I'll be interested to see if you find any paper at Kelly Paper that you want to use. My search came up empty (11x17, Natural White, 70lb Offset, Acid Free).

FWIW: Disaster struck recently when I discovered Hammermill had completely discontinued Warm White in their Accent Opaque line. I have a large supply of 13x20 sheets, but I'm out of 11x17. Wausau offers 11x17, 70b, Natural White in its Exact Opaque brand. I would happily use that, but the guy at Xpedx thinks it is an acid paper. (Can anyone confirm or deny?)

Someone on this list suggested checking at an art supply store, and I plan to do this at some point, too. (There is a good one nearby.)

BTW: While I agree that Xpedx should have a better website, I'm not sure why ordering online is so important. Paper is *heavy*. Shipping could cost a fortune if you ordered online in quantity. The Xpedx stores I use are quite convenient, and allow me to order directly from the mill for special sizes like 13x20. (What happens is: you order the large printer sheets, like 22x34 or larger, and they cut them to the size you need.)

Darcy James Argue wrote:

<http://www.kellypaper.com/>

--
Robert Patterson