At 07:34 PM 2/27/04 +0200, Mr. Liudas Motekaitis wrote:
>This is from Robert Patterson's plugin description on his webpage:
>"Metric" is similar to Set, but the right bracket starts out flush with the
>next metric position following the tuplet. (If the tuplet is at the end of
>the bar, the bracket starts out flush with the barline.) Users who prefer
>tuplet brackets that cover the entire metric range of the tuplet should use
>this option. To offset the right bracket backwards a set distance, use
>"Metric" in tandem with a negative value in Brkt. R.

Thanks for that! I have the Patterson plugins, but that option didn't jump
out. (I learn best from visuals, and there aren't any in the tuplet dox.)

Note that this part of the plugin doesn't appear to work correctly for
tuplets stretching across barlines, and also messes up the tuplets in the
right-hand bar (into which the tuplet stretched).

But that does about half the work, which is better than none!

Dennis