At 10:52 AM 3/18/2004, David W. Fenton wrote:
>This is another area where I think Finale is horridly messed up, in
>the way libraries work. I shouldn't have to create files just for the
>purpose of loading libraries into them just so I can then save them
>out to a library file for loading into other files.
>
>Is there an easier way?

Robert Patterson's Settings Scrapbook plugin lets you copy most document options from one open document to another, saving the step of creating a library. So once you get one doc the way you want it, you can use it as a "template" and copy its settings elsewhere. TGTools also lets you copy some settings between documents.

(And in Fin2004 you can do this with FinaleScript.)

Aaron.