On 15.03.2004 23:53 Uhr, David W. Fenton wrote

> I just upgraded an older file (I think it began life as 3.52, was
> converted to WinFin97, now into WinFin2K3), and I'm having fits with
> the spacing for any measure with blank notation in layer 1 and notes
> in layer 4 (that's how I implement ornaments, as blank notation in
> layer 1, with the printed music in layer 4, which has no playback).

I just tested this and I do think there is a bug. Finale creates a beat
chart for all items in a layer that has been hidden with the BlankNotation
Staff Style, and as far as I can see this is not correct. You should report
this to MakeMusic.

There are work arounds. However, they involve having to change layer and/or
Spacing options before spacing the measures in question.

Please report this to techsupport. I think this problem is older than 2k4,
and chances are that it won't be fixed until 2k5 comes out.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de