On Mar 18, 2004, at 10:38 AM, David W. Fenton wrote:

Well, you can tell by starting with it unspaced, check for beat
chart, then space using metatool 4. If there's a beat chart then and
it includes handles for the hidden note values, then it's doing what
Johannes said (so far as I understand him), and what I'm seeing as
well.

And as Barbara observed, it wouldn't be good spacing if the notes
were visible, as it's way too tight.

Yeah, mine matches that. There is a beat chart, and you're right: it is too tight when made visible again. This is on Fin Mac 2k2.

mdl